Authentic Fashion (My new FAVORITE store)



Recently I had the amazing experience to meet the designer and creator/owner of “Authentic”, a fashion company that resides in Kimberly, but who deliver your most loved items to you.

Maryna Wessels the mastermind behind behind the brand is a truly phenomenal and humble person, with her mom by her side to keep her going. I met both of them on Saturday, and they were incredible to say the least! Which, just made wanting to work with them even more exciting. From now I will be wearing a couple of their pieces, showing them off, showing you how to wear them and showing you that there are very many ways to put an outfit together. Using just one piece to change a look is key when attending as many events as I do, and that’s exactly what you can do with these pieces.

With an array of designs and looks, the collection features looks that can be worn by women of all ages, sizes and wear ability. There are designs that would appeal to the traveller (like me) with maps, or landmarks from London to Paris. There are designs that would appeal to those who love flowers, vintages, and vogue! Any look they you want, they supply!!!!

Furthermore their slogan is “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”, this completely resonates with me. I believe that I have an old soul residing in me, I absolutely love the old style of women’s cloths and styles. Now I am talking like the 20's and even earlier. So what I love about this collection is that its bringing the old with the new, with a modern day twist that is wearable to all women from all walks of life. 

They have the most stunning jackets (blazer style), rain jackets, leggings, skirts, shirts, dresses, hats, jewellery and much more! I will attach some images of what they supply but we will be doing a full feature on the looks and features of this collection along with ways to wear them on YouTube! So keep watching as I unfold the magic that is “Authentic”


Find them now on the site or social media platforms!!!

https://authenticfashions.co.za/

https://www.instagram.com/authentic.fashions/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsefmKd3PYU

https://www.facebook.com/authenticfashionssa










No comments:

Post a Comment