NEW Benefit Cosmetics Festive Range

I am SO SO SO excited for this new range by Benefit, I saw them in Edgars and Red Square yesterday when I was in the mall, and OMG it is amazing, I feel like I need the entire collection just for the amazing tins alone, let alone the actual products! 


There are smaller tins and bigger ones, and they are at extremely affordable prices, which I LOVE!!!!


If you want to purchase these awesome Christmas deals be sure to go to Edgars or Red Square stores or go online to check out these amazing deals at https://www.redsquare.co.za/brand/benefit.html

They also have their range of brow products in the BEST packaging I have ever seen, I had seen it in PR packages for beauty influencers in the US, but I was so excited to see it here in South Africa, the products are in a beauty closet shape, its amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment