Lakota Silva drops that Good Good feeling with her latest single


Good Good Available Now To Download Or Stream From http://smarturl.it/LakotaSilvaGoodGood


Gallo Record Company is excited to announce the release of Lakota Silva’s brand new single Good Good feat Howard Edward via all digital platforms. The track is available now from http://smarturl.it/LakotaSilvaGoodGood.

In true Lakota style Good Good is another banger from this talented local artist and while it still embraces the urban pop genre her fans have come to love, this time she’s added a bit of an R&B twist to her sound.

Lakota explains, saying "I really wanted to make sure my new content is lyric wise - that is contains a GOOD GOOD message, GOOD news for everybody! That it sounds GOOD - but mostly FEELS GOOD - leaving everybody remembering a happy melody and GOOD inspiring lyrics. This time round, I focused on singing more. So often I get lost in making a good track logically, however this time, I really wanted to make sure I'd enjoy preforming it live and stand proud for the lyrical content!"

Cape Town-based producer and artist Howard Edward added his smooth lyrical rap to the single and it was a joy for Lakota to work with him. "I love Howard's smooth sliding through the notes. It was exciting to have a fresh male vocal alongside mine. I find his vocal very complimentary to my style and I really felt our chemistry just works! I shared with him my vision for the song and love that he was willing to honestly go there with me."

Good Good celebrates a very slick and cool side to Lakota, one that embraces her vocal talent and great songwriting skills. The repeat button will be in play for this hit and the Good Good feels will remain long after the track stops playing.

Stream or download ‘Lakota Silva Ft. Howard Edward - Good Good’ now from http://smarturl.it/LakotaSilvaGoodGood

Follow LAKOTA SILVA online:

Gallo Record Company:
Twitter: @GalloRecordsSA

Instagram: @GalloMusicSA

No comments:

Post a Comment