Timeless Clothiers, A Gem In Joburg

I was fortunate to come across a beautiful boutique of clothing and accessories at 27 Boxes a few weeks ago. 27 Boxes is a market based place that is built from containers and has the cutest shops, mostly pure South African shops. (Which we love because we love to support our local entrepreneurs) The beautiful boutique named Timeless Clothiers  is exactly what it is says it is, it is timeless clothing for all ages. As you walk in there are just racks of beautiful clothes hanging everywhere. If that wasn’t enough, there is artwork everywhere, old vinyl’s, the most stunning hats.
The shop owned by a humbly beautiful couple, put their hearts and souls into making this amazing shop work. They also own a second shop in Braam, which caters more to the male demographic. We stumbled into this store by accident one Saturday afternoon, after being drenched by the furious storm that had caught us that afternoon. A beautiful London flag styled dress caught my eye and I had to try it on IMMEDIATELY! As I was walking to the fitting rooms, I was enticed by the vintage, elegant and sophistication that was surrounding me at that time. There was art everywhere, which I absolutely love, there was clothes, old radios. I LOVED IT! It was like walking into a time machine. Yet at the same time, they clothes they have are a vintage feel yet modern and wearable today. There is also a sense of funkiness, and a young feel. So without being too confusing, they have timeless clothes that can be worn and pulled off by all ages, at any time.
Some of my favourite items included a medium grey fitted blazer that could be dressed up or worn down. It could be used in a corporate environment or over a summer dress with a hat to have that cool vibe. It could be worn with jeans a t-shirt with some tekkies and you are good to go. There are three different ways of wearing it without even trying hard. Another of my favourites was a Michael Jackson styled jacket that is suede like material and beige in colour. It is so funky and so sophisticated at the same time. I love jackets and clothing items that can be worn in more than one way, and be seen to be smart, casual or smart casual, in all different lights.  Those are my favourite kinds of clothes and I loved that I could find so many items in one place that represent that. There were many more favourite items and collections that I loved, but I would like the pictures to speak for themselves.
Timeless beauty is the epitome of vintage elegance. I cannot wait to keep working with them on their amazing collections. We will be doing more features on them, their company and their ranges. Keep an eye out for their name, because you will be seeing it a lot from me from now on.
For more information please go to : timelssclothiers@gmail.com
OR call : 0620432802
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment