Authentic Fashions, Kimberly’s Diamond. Factory and Store Visit

Recently I went to Kimberly for some work, so I naturally went over to Authentic Fashions, store and factory. I got a full tour of the factory and how everything works and it was AMAZING!!!! I couldn’t have been more excited to see how some of my favourite clothes are made.



First I went to the store that was oozing classiness, sophistication and elegance. The shop is filled to brim with the most stunning jackets, dresses, leggings, rain coats, accessories and many more beautiful items. The thing that I love most about this brand is that they are so innovative and unique. Everything starts off as an idea and Maryna and her team make her visions into a reality.
We then went over to the factory that she runs. Just a complete side note, I love that she is a woman who has her own factory and runs her business the way she wants too. #WomenEmpowerment . Anyway, we got there, it was beautiful. I never thought I would say that about a factory but it is stunning. We walked in and they have a massive machine that does all the printing on plain material. They can choose whatever design they want and print it on to create their beautiful clothes. Then they have a sewing section with over 30 seamstresses. They are so talented.  The rest of the factory has all the stock which is so stunning, see in the pictures below.
The most exciting part was seeing the new raincoat, that Maryna had just envisioned that night, comes to life. I asked her how she came up with the new graffiti like exam; she said it came to her in a dream that night, the next day it was made. I cannot believe the proficiency and professionalism of the factory and the shop. I am so fortunate to have met these wonderful people. I wear their clothes to venues and events, but it’s more than that. I have met people who have worked to get to where they are, they are focused, dedicated and care for one another. I feel truly blessed to have met them and to be a small part in their very large success.
I will be posting a video very soon showing the video i took whilst there, but in the meantime, please enjoy the pictures form the visit.
Find them now on the site or social media platforms!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment