Parklife 2018

I have attended a four Parklifes, and each has been amazing in itself. I get excited every time I go and have a blast each and every time.  Surrounded by gourmet food, excited fans and the sweet sounds of South African music (except you know, Angus and Julia Stone)

The sun was shining, which made for perfect weather to be watching some of the best acts of South Africa. One of my favorite acts of the day was Good Luck, they were amazing. I have seen them a couple of times, and every time they are so amazing, they have amazing energy and put on the best show. Other amazing South African acts, such as Desmond and The Tutus, The Kiffnesss, Vimo, Kyle Watson and many others graced us with their presence. The bands were world class, they are exceptionally talented, and the crowds loved them.

Angus and Julia Stone, the duo from Australia, came to South Africa for the first time, and the crowds loved them. In fact they went crazy for them. They played their hits, and even played a song that they saw a person in the crowd holding up a sign to play a song that wasn’t on their playlist, and they played it. It was literally the coolest thing for them to have done, as they were short on time. So not only were they amazing band, they were amazing people as well.

And how could I forget about the food, There was such a wide variety of food to choose from. Whether you were vegetarian, in the mood for some ice cream, waffles, pizza , Sumting fresh, you name it, they had it. Everything looked so devine, I couldn't choose which one I wanted more. I actually wanted everything. Definitely GOURMET material. 

I must say I had an absolute blast and have to thank everyone involved!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment