Blue Bubblegum Fandom Harry Potter Collectables



There are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe how happy I am with Blue Bubblegum Fandom’s items that you can purchase. There are a truly amazing company with their clients best interests at heart.

I am so into promoting South African companies, and this one is a must that NEEDS to be featured.

I first encountered them at rAge 2017, which was where this magical journey began. For those who don’t know by now, I am a massive fan of Harry Potter. It’s always been tough getting anything Harry Potter related that isn’t from a book store or completely terribly made from China. My problems are over and I am going back to childhood where magic, witches and dragons existed. I am a sucker for collectibles, and anything out of the box and spectacular, and let me tell you, the items Bluebubblegum Fandom sell, are just that!!!!!

I couldn’t be happier with the scarf, wand and bottle opener that I got from them. I need more, the fandom craze has hit!!!! They don’t just have items relating to Harry Potter, they have almost anything related to the biggest superhero, villain, comic’s films out there, and some really awesome things from your favorite TV shows. What I love most is their quality, not only with their amazing products, but with their service. Friendlier, more efficient people, you won’t come across.

To find out more go to their Facebook page or email on:

bluebubblegumfandom@gmail.com


Check out the video and pics for more. 
















Some of the amazing products they have to offer 


















No comments:

Post a Comment