essence trend edition "me & my umbrella"






 

essence trend edition "me & my umbrella"

Through the rain! In April 2017, essence is taking an autumn walk in the rain with the new trend edition "me & my umbrella". Throughout the Autumn season, the most important accessories include umbrellas and a beauty selection in it-colours like rosewood, camel and grey. Favorites include the matt lipsticks with a high coverage in rosewood and dark red as well as the nail polishes with a cool "rain boots" effect. Autumn is coming – with essence!



essence me & my umbrella – matt eyeshadow

Under my umbrella! Two matt eyeshadows in vanilla and grey with a velvety, soft texture create long-lasting make-up styles. Available in 01 be your own rainbow and 02 take me to the clouds. Around R44,95*.

essence me & my umbrella – eyebrow thickener

Rainb(r)ows. The eyebrow powder with an innovative sponge applicator ensures smooth and perfectly defined brows from the very first application. In two nuances – for blondes and brunettes. Available in 01 brighter than sunshine and 02 walking on the rainbow. Around R54,95*.

essence me & my umbrella – matt lipstick

On cloud nine! Luscious rosewood and dark red conjure-up an intensive look with a matt finish on the lips. Available in 01 crazy autumn love and 02 i ♥ rainy days. Around R49,95*.

essence me & my umbrella – blush

Hello harvest! The rosé blush with a cool "you can stand under my umbrella" embossment gives any complexion a fresh and healthy touch. Available in 01 you can stand under my umbrella. Around R74,95*.

essence me & my umbrella – mini contouring set

BeautiFALL. The contouring set contains two mini sticks with a creamy texture – each with one highlighter and one contouring shade. Includes step-by-step instructions for perfect results. Available in 01 let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day. Around R64,95*.


essence me & my umbrella – contouring brush
Rainy days. The special shape of this brush makes it perfect for blending creamy as well as powdery textures. Available in 01 i like people who smile when it's raining. Around R64,95*.

essence me & my umbrella – rain boots nail polish

Gumboots-Look! The nail polishes in vanilla, grey-green, rosewood and dark red with a "rain boots" effect have a semi-matt, gummy finish. Available in 01 crazy autumn love, 02 i ♥ rainy, 03 take me to the clouds and 04 i have my pocket full of sunshine. Around R44,95*.

essence me & my umbrella – nail stencils

Autumn leaves & Co. Create autumnal designs like umbrellas, leaves or clouds in a flash with these practical nail stencils. Available in 01 happiness is … sharing my umbrella with you. Around R29,95*.

essence "me & my umbrella" will be available in Dis-Chem stores in April 2017**.


 







 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment