Di Ou Pastorie Review


Die Ou Pastorie 

Waking up in the misty mountains of Magaliesburg, with the beautiful gardens, a sense of great serene tranquillity was felt. I had the amazing opportunity to stay overnight and experience the accommodation and gourmet food. As we walked through their wonderfully kept gardens, we were welcomed with a warm smile and a man eager to help us. 


The room was beautifully decorated with a vintage feel to it. Nothing was left without detail. The attention to detail in the bathroom alone was impeccable. There were branded stickers keeping the toilet together. Branded soaps and hair products, amongst other things. There was a TV, kettle and other household essentials that you may need whilst away.











The garden right outside was beautiful and well kept. Whilst walking through them, it almost felt as if there was something magical about it. There was a stunning pool that we could not try out as it was too cold, but it seemed like a mystical pool with trees surrounding it in a hanging manner.





We were fortunate enough to listen to and watch Chris Chameleon’s show as well as taste the food that is on offer. Can I just say the food was something like I’ve never tasted before! It takes the word gourmet to another level entirely. I had Pork Belly with a variety of veggies and mashed potato; it was rich with flavours and something like I’ve never tasted before. For dessert I had the White Chocolate Crème Brule which in itself was something I definitely could not say I have lived until I tried this. It was almost a taste that completed my life. I really loved the fact that we could see the Springbok next door while we ate and enjoyed ourselves. That was a big highlight for us. 








If you are in the Magailiesburg/Hartebeespoort Dam area, I would recommend anyone to go to this beautiful place. Prices are reasonable, and the accommodation along with the food, is to die for.





Ratings out of five BluBirds

Food/Drink 


Friendliness of staff 


Venue Decor


Entertainment/Vibe 


Accommodation




No comments:

Post a Comment